Joining the Bridal Association of America is so much more than just “getting a listing” in our bridal resource index. Our main focus is providing companies with the services they need to boost their wedding business and even build it from the ground up! We are a national association with a focus on our members and the industry as a whole. We not only help our members grow their business but we look to you to help us improve the wedding industry as well through statistical data and advice from the field (You guys).
Benefits of Joining
The Bridal Association of America can offer you a variety of services to help you grow your wedding business at discounts that will make it affordable. Some of the services available to members are:
- Information, access, and discounts from wedding suppliers and manufacturers.
- 3 Day Mini Vacations; 1 Free every month for members You must be in good standing*
- Local or national listing in our bridal services directory.
- Discounts on national conferences like Wedding MBA, Photo Booth Expo
- 40% off all printing from My Bakersfield Printer
- Since March 2004, we have been one of the few associations listed with theThe Library of Congress website
- Free Domain Name (www.yourcompany.com) & Hosting (domain name is subject to availability) for Regular Members.
- The benefits of national advertising, no matter how large or small your business.
- Access to premium giveaways at minimal cost to you. (i.e. cruises, travel certificates, screensavers, etc.)
- Permission to use the BAOA logo in literature and advertising as well as a membership certificate.
- 1 Full Expo Pass for Photo Booth Expo 2017 for $50 (Must join by midnight 10/11/16)
Bridal Association of America Code Of Conduct & Ethics
For a business to succeed, it must earn the respect and confidence of those it aspires to serve. The most significant factor in earning this respect and confidence is to act and conduct business in an ethical manner. Unethical business practices foster ill-will between customer and community, not only toward a particular business firm, but toward business as a whole. Every BAOA member has made a commitment to display leadership in ethical decision by following these fundamental practices:
This is Our Code of Conduct
- Truth – We shall make accurate claims to our customers, use only competent testimonials, and strive to be open about all aspects of the products or services we offer. Communicate to your customers regarding prices and what services and/or products they will receive.
- Honesty – We shall uphold the principle of fair play and be vigilant against conduct which has the intent, capability, or effect of being deceptive towards our customers. Communicate what is in the contract.
- Integrity – We shall not merely abide by the law in a technical way but will strive to serve our customers with honest values, avoiding all devices and schemes which prey on human ignorance or gullibility. Honor all agreements made with customers and service providers. Observe all laws and obtain any license(s) required by law for your type of business.
- Cooperativeness – We shall support a healthy marketplace for all through cooperation with customers, other businesses, and every person who would benefit from an ethical, free-market system.
- Self-Regulation – We will honor all commitments and guarantees, and seek to resolve any disputes in a fair and expeditious manner. We will investigate and fully inform the consumer of any health, environmental, safety or other hazards posed by the normal use of our products or service. If a dispute arises, settle it professionally and promptly.
The investment to become a member of the Bridal Association of America is just a small investment in the success of your business: Their is a one-time fee of $99 and a monthly fee of only $40/35* a month. National Member: The fee for a national membership is $236 per month and the Application fee is waved. To become a member please complete the application on the next page. Join the Bridal Association of America today.
*35 a month is if you are set up on Auto debit or pay by the year.