Per section 6 of the Membership Agreement:
Membership Cancellation Policy:
- In the event a Member wishes to cancel his or her membership with the Association, the Member may do so in one of the following ways:
- Member may send a certified letter of cancellation. Letter must include Name, Company Name, Postal Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Username, Password, Reason for Cancellation, and Effective Date of Cancellation. Letter must be signed and dated.
- Member may schedule an appointment with his or her local Association Representative and complete and sign a cancellation form in person.
- Cancellation via phone or email cannot be accepted.
- Membership does not automatically cancel following the initial one year term. In the event a Member requests cancellation before contracted membership term of one year has expired, the Association reserves the right to require a termination fee to be determined based on duration of term remaining.
We hate to see you go, but if you wish to cancel your membership, please download the form below and complete it. Either schedule a meeting with your local representative or send it via certified mail to:
Bridal Association of America
7850 White Lane Suite E385
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Or you can use our online form. You must be logged in to use this